top of page


Competitors, please be advised that the practice for this weekend has been postponed until further notice by the NY State Governor.

We apologize to all of you for any inconvenience this may have caused but at this point, there is just nothing we can do.

Our County Officials, State Senator, US Senator and Assemblyman have been working diligently to help make this happen, and we thank them all for their support and efforts as they continue to fight for reopening responsibly.

According to today's conversations with a County Official, there are hopes that by June 1st we would be able to have cars on the track.

Anyone who had pre-signed up for this weekend, your spot will be honored when we open. No fees have been charged, so you won’t see any charges from us on your statement.

Thank you,

Lebanon Valley Speedway & Dragway



bottom of page