Search

Important Musclepalooza Race Information

After meeting with the Hemming's race representatives, tomorrow's Musclepalooza event is still on. Looking at the radar, there is no inclimate weather incoming. We will be revisiting the weather concern early tomorrow morning, and will be making a decision no later than 6AM. If we do end up cancelling tomorrow, there will be no Monday rain date. Instead, the event will be moved to the fall.


We know this has been a rough weekend already for you all. Please continue to bear with us as we are doing the best we can to make this event happen. Thank you kindly.



770 views